I am 100% certain that this is how it went down.
Still doodling when I should be actually working >_>;;
c-couldn’t decide on a version so have both <_<;;
I’ve been into Dangershipping for years and it had ALWAYS meant Marik and Seto. Why? Because they are dangerous characters and them together should raise warning signs of something horrible coming your way.
So I decided to look at the Dangershipping tag and it feels like it was taken over by Kotori and Ryouga. What the hell? If this were a series not related to Yu-Gi-Oh! I wouldn’t be this disappointed but it is and I’m just stuck sitting here wondering when this pairing I love got retcon into something else and why. Did no one look up the old list of Yu-Gi-Oh! shippings? Did they just go “Oh, I bet this name isn’t taken!” and just stole it?
I don’t know. I have absolutely nothing against the newer series in general. I just wonder what the fandom was thinking when it decided to take over Marik and Seto’s shipping name.
I’m going to end up just staring at my therapist for another awkward hour instead of telling her what’s on my mind, aren’t I?
Photos of the H.R. Giger exhibit in Leipzig
I’d send it back to you but it says not to! XD
Alright, here we go!
1. I take my job very seriously despite just being a Wal*Mart employee. That is partly why one of my bosses sent me a thank you card and it makes me proud.
2. I do my best to never lie since I hate being lied to.
3. I don’t think I’m a good writer but I still try my damnedest to push on anyway and keep trying to improve.
4. I love my taste in clothes even if I know it’s wacky some of the time.
5. I sing every day to make myself happy and it embarrasses me greatly when people comment on it but I’m secretly glad they enjoy it too.